Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Outbound @ Rishikesh , and drowning @ Ganga ... contd.

So the first day ambled by ... without much action

All we could do was dream about rafting


The next day started off with an eventful trek.
We left our palace of luxury in the wilderness, Camp Panther Snowleopard


and proceeded to get lost in the jungle. While I'm not sure about how much of our leadership abilities were reflected or developed during the trek, I sure realized high far behind I am from being 'in shape'.
We did get to see some nice flora on the way ... feast your eyes .


and also very small amount of fauna ...

This is by far my favorite pic of the whole stack. Something about predators ... beautiful.
Overall we had some great laughs.

But it was a damn hot up there. I could've squeezed our river amazon from my boxers at the end of it !
Yes that's me, trying to control the leakage.
Finally we made it through. A long day. A long walk ... too long.

No comments: